Activities organised by South Hunsley Sports
Mini Kickers Soccer School
- Introduction to football for 3-8 year olds.
- 60 minute sessions run on Saturdays between 9.00am – 12.00pm.
- Gym sessions for 12-16 year olds.
- Tuesday to Friday, 4.00pm - 4.45pm and Saturday and Sunday, 11.00am - 11.45am.
- For further information, please click here.
External Clubs and Activities
A number of external clubs hire our facilities at South Hunsley Sports. Please contact the clubs direct for further information.
- These sessions run on a Monday and are suitable for juniors and adults
- For further information, please contact Ashley on 07515 114694
- Suitable for age 4+
- For further information, please contact Abby on 07793 281849
- These sessions run on a Tuesday and Thursday, 7.00pm - 10.00pm (September - April) and Thursday, 7.00 - 10.00pm (May - August)
- For further information, please contact Halim on 07928 794158
Danceforce Performing Arts Academy
- Sessions run on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Suitable for ages 2 and a half - 18
- Ballet, Tap, Modern, Street Dance, Musical Theatre and Acrobatic Arts
- For further information, please contact Laura on 07577 412989
- Sessions run during the summer holidays
- Suitable for ages 5 - 12
- NERF Wars, Rock Climbing, Football, Gymnastics, Golf, Dodgeball and more.
- For futher information, please visit www.fit4fun.co
East Yorkshire Judo
- Sessions run on a Friday and are available to juniors and adults.
- For more information, please contact Danny at email@example.com
Powerplay Football League
South Hunsley Sports also host 3 local partner clubs; North Ferriby FC, South Cave Sporting and Gilberdyke Phoenix as well as being the base for Kingston Netball Club. If you would like to contact any of these clubs please call the centre on 01482 636733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.